The FIFA 23 Memory Dump error is an error indicating a crash in one or more of your game's processes. It's usually caused by low memory or hard drive space, incompatible hardware, or even corrupted files.
How to fix the FIFA 23 Memory Dump error
- Check your PC's system requirements. Make sure your PC meets the minimum system requirements for FIFA 23. You can find these requirements on the game's website.
- Update your graphics card drivers. Outdated graphics card drivers can sometimes cause problems with games. You can update your drivers by going to the website of your graphics card manufacturer and downloading the latest drivers.
- Run the game as an administrator. This will give the game more privileges and may help to prevent the error from occurring. To run the game as an administrator, right-click on the game's shortcut and select "Run as administrator."
- Repair your game files. If your game files are corrupted, this can also cause the Memory Dump error. You can repair your game files by following the instructions on the game's website.
- Disable your antivirus software. Sometimes antivirus software can interfere with games and cause them to crash. You can try disabling your antivirus software temporarily to see if that fixes the problem.
Possible reasons for the FIFA 23 Memory Dump error
- Your PC doesn't meet the minimum system requirements for the game.
- Your graphics card drivers are outdated.
- Your game files are corrupted.
- Your antivirus software is interfering with the game.
- There is a problem with your hardware.
- Check your PC's system requirements.
- Update your graphics card drivers.
- Repair your game files.
- Disable your antivirus software.
- Contact EA support for help.
If you're still having problems after following these steps, you can contact EA support for help.